Tagging is one of the most popular features of WhatsApp and it has been around for years now. The main reason why people like to tag is that it lets you mention all your friends in one go. However, tagging can be a bit confusing because you have to mention all your friends individually. You might ask yourself how to tag all in WhatsApp group.
So, there are different ways of tagging, but the most popular method is adding people manually. For example, you could add all of your friends manually by using the “@” symbol.
In this complete guide, we will learn different other methods to tag all in the group.
Why Do You Need To Tag Everyone In the Whatsapp Group?
You might have wondered why you should tag everyone in the WhatsApp group. Here are some reasons why you should do it. So, here are the top three reasons.
- Firstly, tagging everyone in your group makes it easy for your friends to join you.
- Secondly, if you tag all the people in the group, they will know that you are planning on inviting them to join you.
- Thirdly, if you tag everyone in the group, they will be notified whenever you send a message to them.
These are some of the main reasons as well as benefits of tagging all in WhatsApp. Let’s take a closer look at a step-by-step guide about how to mention everyone in the Whatsapp group.
How To Tag All In Whatsapp Group? Step By Step Guide
Here is the step-by-step guide to tagging all group members in the Whatsapp group.
As a first step, you need to open Whatsapp and select the group in which you would like to mention all of the members of the group.
You can now write a message in this Whatsapp group by tapping on the type option at the bottom of the screen.
The group members names will be displayed in front of you once you have typed the “@” symbol, regardless of whether their numbers have been saved or not.
By using the “@” symbol, you can now select the members of the WhatsApp group that you wish to mention in the group. To clear your thoughts the example picture is mentioned below:
To tag all group members, you must manually select all their names and add the “@” before their names.
Currently, this is the only way to mention all the members of a group. If you want to mention all the group members with just one click, you need to follow this method.
How Do You Make An Announcement On A WhatsApp Group?
It happens sometimes that you want to make an announcement in a WhatsApp group and share texts and media with multiple contacts at once. So keeping in mind all of your needs, I come up with the step by step guide on how to make an announcement.
- The first thing you need to do is open the WhatsApp application and you are ready to go.
- It is now time to click on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- On this screen, you’ll see different options, and you’ll need to click “New Broadcast”.
- The WhatsApp contacts will appear when you click on this option.
- Let’s select contacts to whom you can make an announcement now.
- As a result, you will be able to see all the contacts that you have selected inside the group. It looks like a WhatsApp group, but it’s a broadcast group.
- Afterward, every member of the group will receive a notification once a message is sent inside.
So, by following the above-mentioned steps you are able to make an announcement inside the WhatsApp group.
Is There @Everyone In WhatsApp?
As you know that WhatsApp is one of the best messaging apps used all over the world. but the question that arises here is how can I tag everyone in a group?
Along with this question, most peoples ask that is there any way to tag everyone using the @everyone term.
So, the simple and exact answer is that there is no such type of feature available inside Whatsapp. There is a possibility that Whatsapp might introduce this feature in the future.
In conclusion, there are many ways to do it. However, the most effective way is to add a contact icon to each member of the group. You can do this by clicking on the person’s name in the chat window.
I hope that now you are well aware of the step-by-step guide about how to tag all in Whatsapp group as well as the benefits of tagging all in WhatsApp.
1. How can I add bots in WhatsApp group?
All you need to do is to follow the process mentioned here: First of all, you need to open WhatsApp, then go to settings, here you need to click on “send away message”. After that, you need to edit your send-away message and set it according to your business. Also, you can schedule your messages and set them according to your business timing.